Stats: 30,171 versions of 1,984 programs
Pick a software title... to downgrade to the version you love!
Trillian 0.62-n 0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings.
Trillian 0.62-n Change Log
- fixed: broken history when pasting
- fixed: fixed detached minimize pref so that the window is visible and wont steal focus
- fixed: hovering over away tooltip lingers even if not away
- fixed: /names will increase nicklist counter
- fixed: focus problems with uninitiated detached minimized windows
- fixed: fixed /names with a %name
- feature: do not allow more than one instance of trillian
- fixed: with parsing back/foreground color
- feature: save text to history if not sent but press up/down while typing
- fixed: control-g and control-k put at the end of an edit box
- feature: ctrl-b bolds
- feature: ctrl-i indents
- fixed: focus changes on uninitiated windows (attached)
- feature: ctrl-k/b/u over selected text will select whole thing
- fixed: fixed ctrl-u underline
- feature: open in a new browser window
- feature: use default browser on links
- feature: play sounds on all im messages (inbound/outbound) w/pref
- feature: enhanced sound preferences in windows->options
- feature: changed menu text from buffer to text
- fixed: windows not re-wordwraping when attached
- fixed: right/left keyboard control bug with menu
- fixed: no longer allows transparency option for attached windows
- fixed: a nicklist disappearing bug
- feature: Added tiling and cascading window support
- feature: Added global away/back
- Fixed: a buddy list bug which caused crashes on large buddy lists
- Fixed: a bug which did not correctly process long links
- feature: Added multi-line pasting into the edit boxes
- feature: Added Copying within the text window - About time!
- Fixed: bug with setup program's install date's on files
- feature: Added a right click menu to web links
- feature: Added buddy preferences to right click buddy menu
- fixed: Made buffer edit boxes in prefs bigger to fit more than 3 digits
- Fixed: problem with wordwrap adding an extra space in new lines
- feature: Added suppress Detach warning pref
- Fixed: Yahoo icon shift in base skin
- feature: Will not play sounds or detach windows on start while away
- IRC: fixed errors with CTCP code causing trillian to send out bad versions and screw up the interpreting of responses.
- IRC: added CTCP TIME.
- ICQ/Y!: standardized offline message format.
- ICQ: show nicknames instead of UINs in console status displays.
- AIM/ICQ: fixed *another* bug with buddy idle parsing. sheesh.
- IMs: added pref - show buddy status changes in console.
- AIM: fixed: the first time you right click Get Member Info someone, it says "You must enter a name!"
- IRC: links completed.
- IRC: added pref - display username w/channel status info (i.e Hi guys!).
- IRC: fixed bug with identd pref not being saved.
- MSN: fixed hotmail parsing, it should be displaying to the console now. real notifications (systray) come later.
- IRC: added /mop, /mdop, /mv, /mdv
- IRC: trillian will not issue a "WHO
" upon joining a channel to populate the userhost cache if your current server lagtime is 10 seconds or greater.
- ICQ: ICQ meta info stuff added in basic form. needs work still.
- IRC: added option to disable the usage of masks with IRC's notify system. this will speed things up if disabled
- IRC: cmanager wasn't using the port you gave it if an actual entry in the servers database existed.
- IRC: fixed bug with DCC error printing crashing trillian.
- IRC: fixed bug with DCC CHATs not being accepted when sending to yourself.
- AIM: added server-side buddy support to trillian. AIM stores groups on the servers as well, which makes things way too confusing for me to deal with right now, so v0.62 is only going to *import* buddies from AIM. any changes made to the buddylist will not actually take effect in the server. this works out nicely, i think.
- ALL: fixed broken link: http://www.download.com/downloads/0,123,123132.html
- ICQ: trillian will now keep you invisible on reconnects.
- AIM: server-side buddy imports also import buddy alerts.
- AIM: print obnoxious 'thanks alot' message when AIM redirects us to a BOS with a class C broadcast address.
- IRC: fixed a bug w/ "/dcc close" because of a debug message i forgot to take out.
- IMs: forceful disconnects didn't reset the away icon.
- AIM: fixed bug with get member info improperly parsing profiles w/links.
- AIM: %n wasn't working properly for inbound profiles and such. fixed.
- ICQ: right click 'view user info' added.
- AIM: now display the away message along with the profile in get member info.
- ICQ: toggling UINs would screw up if the user had no nickname available. check for this.
- AIM: fixed bug with buddy idle alerts displaying when they shouldn't.
- AIM/ICQ/MSN: added SOCKS4, SOCKS5, and HTTP proxying.
- IRC: added HTTP proxying.
- AIM/ICQ/MSN: removed any instances of blocking connection procedures.
- IRC: perhaps fixed SOCKS through DCCs? needs work.
- AIM: wasn't calculating our idle time properly.
- MSN: fixed a bug with buddylist corruption.
- ICQ: when ICQ was put in away mode by Trillian it didn't update the console to show that ICQ was away. fixed.
- ICQ: imported users were getting the wrong right click menu, as were those who had alerts removed.
- AIM: when someone messaged you, the "Get Member Info" entry wasn't showing up in the right click menu for the window.
- AIM: warning level wasn't printing correctly.
- all: updated HTML stripping routines to allow for usage of .
- MSN: fixed a crash with new mail announcements.
- IRC: unknown commands get sent to the server.
- all: fixed link routines not to link things like "awww..."
- MSN: fixed memory corruption bug.
- Y!: when signing on to Y!, you don't get online packets for buddies who are idle/away, so trillian wasn't registering these buddies as being online. fixed.
- all: when adding buddies, focus is set to the edit box for the username.
- wordwrap has been sped up a bit more. premature clipping problems should be gone as well.
- buddy info button added for ICQ, AIM, MSN, and Y!.
- Y!: "View profile" link added to buddylist right click menu.
- IRC: trillian can understand names with '%' in front of them now.
- IRC: added +e (exceptions) to the channel manager.
- AIM: fixed anonymous warning display.
- IRC: fixed inbound /me's not printing
- ICQ: fixed 'away' mode with ICQ.
- ICQ: global away sets ICQ away properly as well.
- ICQ/AIM: fixed a bug with auto-responding.
- all: attempt a graceful shutdown when winsock isn't up to par (2.0 or greater)
- ICQ/Y!: parse offline messages for links.
- IRC: unknown CTCPs print mIRC style.
- ICQ: fixed 2 stupid bugs with DB importing
- ICQ: buddy signon/signof wasn't printing to window.
- all: echo a message when sending auto-responses.
Trillian 0.62-n Screenshots
Trillian 0 Builds
- Trillian Astra 22.214.171.124
- Trillian Astra 126.96.36.199
- Trillian Astra 188.8.131.52
- Trillian Astra 184.108.40.206
- Trillian Astra 220.127.116.11
- Trillian Astra 18.104.22.168
- Trillian Astra 22.214.171.124
- Trillian Astra 126.96.36.199
- Trillian Astra 188.8.131.52
- Trillian Astra 184.108.40.206
- Trillian Astra 220.127.116.11
- Trillian 5.5.19 (Beta)
- Trillian 18.104.22.168
- Trillian 22.214.171.124
- Trillian 126.96.36.199
- Trillian 188.8.131.52
- Trillian 184.108.40.206
- Trillian 220.127.116.11
- Trillian 18.104.22.168
- Trillian 22.214.171.124
- Trillian 126.96.36.199
- Trillian 188.8.131.52
- Trillian 184.108.40.206 (Beta)
- Trillian 220.127.116.11 (Beta)
- Trillian 18.104.22.168 (Beta)
- Trillian 22.214.171.124
- Trillian 126.96.36.199b
- Trillian 188.8.131.52
- Trillian 184.108.40.206
- Trillian 220.127.116.11
- Trillian 18.104.22.168 (Beta)
- Trillian 22.214.171.124
- Trillian 126.96.36.199 (Beta)
- Trillian 188.8.131.52 (Beta)
- Trillian 184.108.40.206 (Beta)
- Trillian 220.127.116.11 (Beta)
- Trillian 18.104.22.168 (Beta)
- Trillian 22.214.171.124
- Trillian 126.96.36.199 (Beta)
- Trillian 188.8.131.52 (Beta)
- Trillian 184.108.40.206
- Trillian 220.127.116.11
- Trillian 18.104.22.168
- Trillian 22.214.171.124
- Trillian 126.96.36.199
- Trillian 188.8.131.52
- Trillian 184.108.40.206
- Trillian 220.127.116.11 (Beta)
- Trillian 18.104.22.168 (Beta)
- Trillian 22.214.171.124 (Beta)
- Trillian 126.96.36.199
- Trillian 188.8.131.52
- Trillian 184.108.40.206
- Trillian 220.127.116.11
- Trillian 18.104.22.168b
- Trillian 22.214.171.124 (Beta)
- Trillian 126.96.36.199 (Beta)
- Trillian 188.8.131.52 (Beta)
- Trillian 184.108.40.206 (Beta)
- Trillian 220.127.116.11 (Beta)
- Trillian 18.104.22.168 (Beta)
- Trillian 22.214.171.124 (Beta)
- Trillian 126.96.36.199
- Trillian 188.8.131.52
- Trillian 184.108.40.206
- Trillian 220.127.116.11
- Trillian 18.104.22.168
- Trillian 22.214.171.124
- Trillian 126.96.36.199
- Trillian 188.8.131.52
- Trillian 184.108.40.206
- Trillian 220.127.116.11
- Trillian 18.104.22.168
- Trillian 22.214.171.124
- Trillian 126.96.36.199
- Trillian 188.8.131.52
- Trillian 184.108.40.206
- Trillian 220.127.116.11
- Trillian 18.104.22.168
- Trillian 22.214.171.124
- Trillian 126.96.36.199
- Trillian 188.8.131.52
- Trillian 184.108.40.206
- Trillian 220.127.116.11
- Trillian 18.104.22.168
- Trillian 22.214.171.124
- Trillian 126.96.36.199
- Trillian 188.8.131.52
- Trillian 184.108.40.206
- Trillian 220.127.116.11
- Trillian 18.104.22.168
- Trillian 22.214.171.124
- Trillian 126.96.36.199
- Trillian 3.1
- Trillian 3.0
- Trillian 2.013
- Trillian 0.74I
- Trillian 0.74F
- Trillian 0.74 (Patch f)
- Trillian 0.74
- Trillian 0.73
- Trillian 0.725
- Trillian 0.724C
- Trillian 0.724B
- Trillian 0.724A
- Trillian 0.724 (AIM patch c)
- Trillian 0.724 (AIM patch b)
- Trillian 0.724 (AIM patch a)
- Trillian 0.724
- Trillian 0.723
- Trillian 0.722
- Trillian 0.721
- Trillian 0.72
- Trillian 0.71
- Trillian 0.70
- Trillian 0.635E
- Trillian 0.6351E
- Trillian 0.6351
- Trillian 0.635
- Trillian 0.63-n
- Trillian 0.63 N
- Trillian 0.62N
- Trillian 0.61E
- Trillian 0.61
- Trillian 0.60E
- Trillian 0.60
- Trillian 0.521 E
- Trillian 0.521
- Trillian 0.52 E
- Trillian 0.52