Stats: 30,171 versions of 1,986 programs
Pick a software title... to downgrade to the version you love!
XChat 2.8.9 Change Log
- The /Ghost command's password parameter is now optional.
- Updated the default IRC network list with various additions.
- When switching tabs, made the treeview only scroll if the selected item isn't visible.
- The Search/Find window can now be closed with the ESC key.
- Selecting an item in the nickmenu will now copy it to clipboard.
- New icons for notification area (systray).
- For the auto-join command, added an 'x' filler for empty keys. This works around a bug in ircd-seven.
- Lifted a limitation which only allowed the auto-join list to be 255 characters long.
- When a single channel-MODE changes, xchat will no longer re-issue a MODE request for the titlebar display, but figure the new modes intelligently.
- A favorite networks feature has been added to the network list.
- Various text event changes:
* Added "Private Action", "Private Action to Dialog", "SSL Message".
* Added "Identified text" parameter all the 'action' events.
* Added a $3 parameter to "Server Text".
- Plugin API changes:
* Added 'gtkwin_ptr' to xchat_get_info.
* Added DCC fields 'poshigh' and 'resumehigh'.