Stats: 30,173 versions of 1,984 programs
Pick a software title... to downgrade to the version you love!
XChat 2.6.7 Change Log
not to wrap correctly.
- Improved the fallback routine when you receive non-UTF8 messages. It
can now handle CP1252 from mIRC users and the ISO-8859-15 Euro symbol.
- Added CHANOPT command for setting channel specific options such as showing
of joins and part, beep on message and color paste.
- /CLEAR HISTORY will clear your command history.
- The /QUERY command now has -nofocus arg, which scripts might find useful.
- You can now /set gui_url_mod 0, to allow left-clicking URLs (default is
4, for CTRL).
- Advanced users can /set tab_small 2, to get _extra_ small tabs.
- Added /SPLAY
- Fixed /reconnect and auto-reconnect issue .
- Fixed "restricted mode" errors in the Python plugin.
- Plugin Interface:
- The second args to xchat_list_int and xchat_list_str can now be NULL as
a shortcut to "channels" list for current context only.
- Added bits 6-8 to the field "flags" in the "channels" list.
- /GUI MSGBOX
- Added -m arg to /MENU. See plugin20.html for more.
- Fixed using the /MENU args -p and -e at the same time.
- Perl Plugin (Lian Wan Situ)
- Fixed a bug with Xchat::print that prevents printing out a single 0.
- Fixed a bug in Xchat::get_prefs that was clobbering the stack.
- Allow scripts that use a non-existent function for the shutdown callback
to be unloaded.
- Added check in set_context for undef.
- Added the fields from get_list "channels" for the current context to the
result of context_info.