Stats: 17,781 versions of 691 programs
Pick a software title... to downgrade to the version you love!
PuTTY 0.61 Change Log
- Kerberos/GSSAPI authentication in SSH-2.
- Local X11 authorisation support on Windows. (Unix already had it, of course.)
- Support for non-fixed-width fonts on Windows.
- GTK 2 support on Unix.
- Specifying the logical host name independently of the physical network address to connect to.
- Crypto and flow control optimisations.
- Support for the firstname.lastname@example.org SSH-2 compression method.
- Support for new Windows 7 UI features: Aero resizing and jump lists.
- Support for OpenSSH AES-encrypted private key files in PuTTYgen.
- Bug fix: handles OpenSSH private keys with primes in either order.
- Bug fix: corruption of port forwarding is fixed (we think).
- Bug fix: various crashes and hangs when exiting on failure,
- Bug fix: hang in the serial back end on Windows.
- Bug fix: Windows clipboard is now read asynchronously, in case of deadlock due to the clipboard owner being at the far end of the same PuTTY's network connection (either via X forwarding or via tunnelled rdesktop).