Stats: 30,170 versions of 1,985 programs
Pick a software title... to downgrade to the version you love!
PuTTY 0.60 Change Log
- Pressing Ctrl+Break now sends a serial break signal. (The previous behaviour can still be obtained with Ctrl+C.)
- Serial ports higher than COM9 now no longer need a leading \\\\.\\.
- You can now store a host name in the Default Settings.
- Bug fix: serial connections and local proxies should no longer crash all the time.
- Bug fix: configuring the default connection type to serial should no longer cause the configuration dialog to be skipped on startup.
- Bug fix: \"Unable to read from standard input\" should now not happen, or if it still does it should produce more detailed diagnostics.
- Bug fix: fixed some malformed SSH-2 packet generation.
- Other minor bug fixes.