Stats: 30,171 versions of 1,984 programs
Pick a software title... to downgrade to the version you love!
MyDefrag 4.2.8 Change Log
- Added a logfile footer with the finishing time and total running time.
- Added ExcludeVolumes(CDRom(yes)) to the settings, to hide the cdroms in the the MyDefrag script chooser window.
- If MyDefrag is started with some volumes names ("MyDefrag.exe -v C: -v D:") then the script chooser now only displays those volumes.
- Added support for volume device names, for example "\Device\HarddiskVolume1".
- Added the ImportListFromProgramHints fileboolean.
- Added several options to WhenFinished, such as Hibernate, Standby, and WarnUsers.
- Fixed a problem in the calculation of the ZoneSize and ZoneBegin numbers.
- Changed the selection criteria of FastFill (more favor files high on the disk) to move less data and finish quicker.
- Changed the installer so the association between MyD scripts and a new version of MyDefrag is not deleted any more when an old version is uninstalled.
- Fixed a bug that could cause certain VolumeBooleans to crash.
- Added the MoveToEndOfDisk fileaction.
- Added the NumberBetween volumeboolean.
- Added the FileSystemType volumeboolean.
- Added the FileLocation fileboolean.
- Added the Minimum() and Maximum() NUMBER operators.
- Added the RememberUnmovables setting.
- Added the Highlight.MyD example script.
- Added the SetColor "text" setting.