Stats: 30,169 versions of 1,986 programs
Pick a software title... to downgrade to the version you love!
MyDefrag 4.2.6 Change Log
- Fixed a problem in the calculation of the beginning and end of a zone. The gap that PlaceNtfsSystemFiles() makes for the NTFS reserved area was sometimes counted twice, causing the next zone to start too far up.
- Changed the syntax so that number multipliers (such as MB and Gi) can now be used with floating-point numbers, not only integer numbers.
- Added the RoundDown() function for calculating numbers.
- Added extra debugging code in an attempt to find the reason why the screensaver sometimes crashes.
- Changed the default debug level to zero.
- Fixed a bug in MakeGap() and AddGap() that sometimes caused the program to crash.
- Fixed a bug in the calculation of the ZoneSize number.