Stats: 17,768 versions of 690 programs
Pick a software title... to downgrade to the version you love!
GoldWave Latest Version
Select Version of GoldWave to Download for FREE!
|Software Version||Release Date||Size|
|GoldWave 2.1||Add info||275.09 KB|
|GoldWave 2.12||Add info||277.18 KB|
|GoldWave 3.03||Add info||453.45 KB|
|GoldWave 4.26||Add info||845.71 KB|
|GoldWave 5.06||Add info||1.59 MB|
|GoldWave 5.10||Feb 17, 2005||1.76 MB|
|GoldWave 5.12||Nov 18, 2005||1.81 MB|
|GoldWave 5.13||Apr 11, 2006||2.45 MB|
|GoldWave 5.14||Jun 12, 2006||2.25 MB|
|GoldWave 5.16||Oct 31, 2006||2.26 MB|
|GoldWave 5.17||Nov 14, 2006||2.26 MB|
|GoldWave 5.18||Dec 20, 2006||2.27 MB|
|GoldWave 5.19||Feb 28, 2007||2.32 MB|
|GoldWave 5.20||Apr 19, 2007||2.39 MB|
|GoldWave 5.22||Oct 17, 2007||2.47 MB|
|GoldWave 5.23||Jan 30, 2008||2.47 MB|
|GoldWave 5.24||Apr 30, 2008||2.47 MB|
|GoldWave 5.25||May 6, 2008||2.47 MB|
|GoldWave 5.50||May 7, 2009||3.38 MB|
|GoldWave 5.51||May 8, 2009||3.38 MB|
|GoldWave 5.52||May 15, 2009||3.38 MB|
|GoldWave 5.53||Oct 2, 2009||3.22 MB|
|GoldWave 5.54||Oct 5, 2009||3.22 MB|
|GoldWave 5.55||Nov 5, 2009||3.23 MB|
|GoldWave 5.56||May 12, 2010||3.44 MB|
|GoldWave 5.57||Jun 24, 2010||3.53 MB|
|GoldWave 5.58||Aug 25, 2010||3.53 MB|
|GoldWave 5.65||Dec 6, 2011||6.17 MB|
|GoldWave 5.66||Jan 19, 2012||6.37 MB|
|GoldWave 5.67||Mar 21, 2012||6.40 MB|
|GoldWave 5.68||Jan 26, 2013||7.58 MB|
Do you have software version that is not currently listed?Upload it now and get rewarded!
Need a software version that is not currently listed?Make a software request now!
GoldWave is a feature-rich commercial digital audio editing software developed by GoldWave Inc.
GoldWave is the most advanced and complete audio editor available. It includes all of the common audio editing commands and effects, plus powerful built-in tools such as a batch processor/converter, a CD reader, and audio restoration filters. Comprehensive, easy to use, and efficiently engineered, GoldWave offers the best value in audio editing software. With over 10 years of development and widespread usage, it has an excellent and unmatched track record.
- Fast, high-quality, non-destructive editing, supporting up to high quality DVD format.
- Real-time rich-graphics visuals; such as bar, waveform, spectrogram, spectrum, VU meter, etc.
- A plethora of basic and advanced effects and filters such as noise reduction, compressor/expander, volume shaping, volume matcher, pitch, reverb, resampling, parametric EQ, etc provide functionality generally only found in very expensive audio editors.
- Effect previewing lets you try an effect before committing to the change.
- Effect presets let you save favorite settings combinations for later reuse.
- DirectX Audio plug-in support provides a way to add new functions and additional file formats.
- A huge list of supported audio file formats, including but not limited to WAV, MP3, Windows Media Audio, Ogg, FLAC, AIFF, AU, Monkey's Audio, VOX, mat, snd, voc, etc.
- Batch processing and conversion support lets you convert a set of files to a different format and applying effects.