Stats: 17,768 versions of 690 programs
Pick a software title... to downgrade to the version you love!
WinAudit 2.00 Change Log
- This version of WinAudit is a significant improvement upon earlier releases. The programme reports on virtually every important aspect of computer inventory, configuration and operation. WinAudit displays results in web-page format, categorised for ease of viewing and text searching. Whether your interest is in software compliance, technical support, security or just plain curiosity, WinAudit has it all. The programme now has advanced features such as service tag detection, hard-drive failure diagnosis, network port to process mapping, network connection speed, system availability statistics as well as Windows® update and firewall settings. WinAudit is able to export audits to enterprise level databases such as Oracle®, SQL Server® and Firebird®. The programme auto-detects transaction capabilities to optimise record insertion and can be used in bulk insertion mode where concurrency and network traffic issues are important. Server side time stamping and logon authentication ensures that you have an audit trail of every audit posted to the database.
- Software licenses, usage and Windows® Installer data.
- Operating system details.
- Security settings, audit logs, open ports and updates.
- Groups and user accounts.
- Windows® networking details.
- Hardware devices and their state.
- System Management BIOS information.
- Extensive processor information.
- Physical disk detection.
- Information on services.
- List of loaded modules.
- File searching.
- Save report in portable document format.
- Enhanced printing and document previewing.
- Database export to Oracle® and SQLite.