Stats: 30,168 versions of 1,984 programs
Pick a software title... to downgrade to the version you love!
Postbox 2.5.1 Change Log
* When using the monochrome toolbar icons, the sidebar icons will now flip to Mac OS X "Lion" style icons.
* When changing toolbar icon sets, the new preference will now be applied to all windows.
* Navigation using the Tab key has been improved, and individual message units can be selected by pressing option-arrow (either up or down).
* Profile icons within message envelopes are now larger.
* Bolding of unread messages in vertical view now configurable via a hidden preference. Postbox will no longer bold the subject name for a read message with this setting.
* Fixed an issue that prevented contacts to be dragged into the Focus Pane.
* Fixed an issue with unthreaded search folders not showing the sender's name in Vertical view.
* Fixed an issue with not being able to add more than one filter criteria rule when creating a filter.
* Fixed an issue with dragging messages to another folder when they don't have a subject.
* Fixed an issue on Windows with the Manual Setup button not working in the new account wizard.
* Fixed an issue on Mac OS X with company cards not appearing in the Postbox address book.
* Fixed an issue with message bodies being clipped by the quick reply box in the message pane.
* Performance and stability improvements.