Stats: 30,171 versions of 1,984 programs
Pick a software title... to downgrade to the version you love!
phpBB 3.0.7 0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings.
phpBB 3.0.7 Change Log
Minor feature additions to phpBB 3.0.7
- You can now see private forums in your ATOM feeds using HTTP authentication by passing the GET parameter "auth=http".
- The INTTEXT token was added to custom BBCodes to allow for non-ASCII letters in html attributes.
- You can now enable quick reply in all forums with a single click.
Small functionality changes in phpBB 3.0.7
- Warn users about potentially dangerous BBcodes.
- Forum feed no longer includes posts of subforums.
- Speed up topic move operation by adding an index for topic_id on the topics track table. (Bug #56545)
- Move redirect into a hidden field to avoid issues with mod_security. (Bug #54145)
- Log user activations through inactive users ACP. (Bug #30145)
- Alter ACP user quick tools interface to reduce confusion with the delete operation.
- Show a proper preview for the Q&A CAPTCHA. (Bug #56365)
- Send time of last item instead of current time in ATOM Feeds. (Bug #53305)
- Split "All topics" feed into "New Topics" and "Active Topics" feeds.
- It is no longer possible to persist a solution for the login CAPTCHA.
- Friends and foes will not show up as private message rule options if their respective UCP modules are disabled. (Bug #51155)
- Offer for guests to log in for egosearch and unreadposts search before the search permissions check. (Bug #51585)
A list of important bugfixes since phpBB 3.0.6
- Allow ban reason and length to be selected and copied in ACP and subsilver2 MCP. (Bug #51095)
- Correctly set last modified headers. (Bug #54245, thanks Paul.J.Murphy)
- Make word censoring case insensitive. (Bug #54265)
- Fulltext-MySQL search for keywords and username at the same time. (Bug #54325)
- Various XHTML and CSS mistakes in prosilver and subsilver2. (Bugs #54705, #55895, #57505, #57875 - Patch by HardStyle)
- Cleanly handle forum/topic not found in ATOM Feeds. (Bug #54295)
- PHP 5.3 compatibility: Check if function dl() exists before calling it. (Bug #54665)
- PHP 5.3 compatibility: Disable E_DEPRECATED on startup to keep set_magic_quotes_runtime(0) quiet. (Bug #54495)
- Correctly replace table prefix before inserting schema data into the database. (Bug #54815)
- Use memcache::replace() instead of memcache::set() for existing keys to prevent problems.
- Check for required functions in eAccelerator. (Bug #54465)
- Use correct RFC 3339 date format in ATOM feed. (Bug #55005)
- Do not deliver topics from unreadable or passworded forums in the news feed. (Bug #54345)
- Restore user language choice to compiled stylesheets. (Bug #54035)
- Do not permit unauthorised users to delete private messages from folder listing. (Bug #54355)
- Handle export of private messages where all recipients were deleted. (Bug #50985)
- Add ability to disable overall (aka board-wide) feed.
- Do not pass new_link parameter when creating a persistent connection with mysql. (Bug #55785)
- Improved search query performance through sorting words by their occurance. (Bug #21555)
- Strictly check whether a moderator can post in the destination forum when moving topic. (Bug #56255)
- Do not unsubscribe users from topics replying with quickreply. (Bug #56235)
- Don't submit when pressing enter on preview button. (Bug #54395)
- Load reCAPTCHA over https when using a secure connection to the board. (Bug #55755)
- Don't send activation email when user tries to change email without permission. (Bug #56335 - Fix by nrohler)
- Correctly orientate quoted text image on RTL languages. (Bug #33745)
- Fall back to default language email template if specified file does not exist. (Bug #35595)
- Database updater now separates ADD COLUMN from SET NOT NULL and SET DEFAULT, when using PostgreSQL <= 7.4 (Bug #54435)
- Styles adjustment to correctly display an order of rtl/ltr mixed content. (Bugs #55485, #55545)
- Do not store email templates in database. (Bug #54505)
- Fix problems with firebird by no longer using 'count' as a column alias. (Bug #57455)
- Make user_email_hash() function independent from system's architecture. (Bug #57755)
- Global announcements could not be accessed on a board using Firebird as the database server. (Bug #57525)
- Do not delete unrelated attachments when deleting empty forums. (Bug #57375)
- Update process: Store expected resulting file contents in cache and do not suggest further merges if the contents match, also fixes infinite merge loop (Bug #54075)
phpBB 3.0.7 Screenshots
phpBB 3 Builds
- phpBB 3.0.9
- phpBB 3.0.8
- phpBB 3.0.6
- phpBB 3.0.5
- phpBB 3.0.4
- phpBB 3.0.3
- phpBB 3.0.2
- phpBB 3.0.11
- phpBB 3.0.10
- phpBB 3.0.1
- phpBB 3.0.0
- phpBB 2.2 Beta
- phpBB 2.0.9
- phpBB 2.0.8
- phpBB 2.0.7
- phpBB 2.0.6
- phpBB 2.0.5
- phpBB 2.0.4
- phpBB 2.0.3
- phpBB 2.0.23
- phpBB 2.0.22
- phpBB 2.0.21
- phpBB 2.0.20
- phpBB 2.0.2
- phpBB 2.0.19
- phpBB 2.0.18
- phpBB 2.0.17
- phpBB 2.0.16
- phpBB 2.0.15
- phpBB 2.0.14
- phpBB 2.0.13
- phpBB 2.0.12
- phpBB 2.0.11
- phpBB 2.0.10
- phpBB 2.0.1
- phpBB 2.0.0
- phpBB 2.0
- phpBB 1.4.4