Stats: 30,168 versions of 1,984 programs
Pick a software title... to downgrade to the version you love!
UltraVNC 1.0.5 Change Log
(v1.0.4 was never released. We switched directly to v1.0.5)
* Update 23 aug
- Driver+applications that change resolution (like pinpall in fullscreen)
- vnclog : In some cases the standard path wasn't writable, now path can be set
* Update 13 aug
- FT crash when clipboard is used during transfer fix
- Admin properties and domain user fix
- Inputlock input fix
* Update 3 aug
- Exceptions thrown with no message cause access violations when Report called.
- All message boxes are now properly parented to the viewer window so that they
- Socket timeouts are now used during file transfer so that connections lost
while connected to a repeater are detected
- A small keepalive message is sent every 5 seconds after receiving a file chunk
to keep the server or viewer from timing out during a read.
- The prompt for exit is now respects the m_fExitCheck setting if the 'x' in the
full screen titlebar is clicked
- Another big change to the file transfer module is that a temporary file is used
to hold the file being transferred. When it is successfully completes, it is
moved to the original file name -- resume still works too. This was because
when a file transfer is interrupted, a user (ie, service tech) can't tell
if the file is complete.
- The close button on the file transfer dialog is now enabled and disabled during
file transfers. You can't close the window with the 'x' during a transfer,
but you can otherwise
- Many variables are now properly initialized.
- The black layered window is now brought to the top every 20ms -- the start menu
is still visible on the remote system so this change makes it go away faster.
- You can now register the service with a custom name.
- Simplified Copy_to_temp and copy_to_secure_from_temp
- When the network connection is lost, a message is shown "Connection lost due to
communication failure" instead of "writeexact: socket error while writing"
- socket read/write errors now break the while (connected) loop in vncclient.cpp
- Simplified file handle cleanup
- FT crash fix, lock screeen while transfer
- quickoption fix: Was not saved correct
* Update 10July
- Repeater: found bug that required server to be connected first.
Now you can connect server or viewer first
- Viewer: option are now correct loaded.
The problem was the the presets didn't have "manual set", this cause the presets
always to be loaded on top of manual settings.
- Server now take as commandline
- Autoreconnect -id:???
- Single repeater connection server had a possible error ( reconnect couldn't
happen if shutdown by service is requested)
* Update 26 june 2008
- View Only, comment text: Alt+Ctrl+F3
- Ctrl+Shift+Esc open Task Manager on winvnc application and service
- Ctrl+Alt+F4 send Ctrl+Shift+Esc if winvnc run as application
- Dead keys \' ^`"´ and € + winkey shortcuts (Windows Logo Key)
- Scroll Lock ON, winkey + shortcuts sent to remote
- Scroll Lock OFF, winkey + shortcuts are local (default)
- 8bit (switching codec+colors) vncviewer crash, fixed.
- Auto scaling remote screen improved to fit to local screen
- winvnc with mirror driver 1.22 active only when viewer connected, fixed
- ExitCheck (default=false vncviewer config file)(pgmoney)
* Update 16 june 2008
- vncviewer, View Only (check box) and title bar
- vncviewer, command line encoding, added zrle and zywrle
- vncviewer auto scaling big screen of remote server to small video screen
- vista, uvnc_service already installed as service (winvnc)
- Start service (need to be previously installed) (Jeff for w2k fix)
UltraVNC 1.0.5 Screenshots
UltraVNC 1 Builds
- UltraVNC 184.108.40.206
- UltraVNC 1.1.4 RC
- UltraVNC 1.1.2 Beta
- UltraVNC 220.127.116.11 Beta
- UltraVNC 18.104.22.168.2
- UltraVNC 22.214.171.124.1
- UltraVNC 126.96.36.199
- UltraVNC 188.8.131.52
- UltraVNC 184.108.40.206
- UltraVNC 220.127.116.11 Beta
- UltraVNC 18.104.22.168
- UltraVNC 22.214.171.124
- UltraVNC 126.96.36.199
- UltraVNC 188.8.131.52
- UltraVNC 184.108.40.206
- UltraVNC 220.127.116.11
- UltraVNC 18.104.22.168
- UltraVNC 22.214.171.124
- UltraVNC 126.96.36.199
- UltraVNC 1.0.4 RC8
- UltraVNC 1.0.4 RC7
- UltraVNC 1.0.4 RC6
- UltraVNC 1.0.4 RC5
- UltraVNC 1.0.4 RC4
- UltraVNC 1.0.4 RC3
- UltraVNC 1.0.4 RC2
- UltraVNC 1.0.4 RC17
- UltraVNC 1.0.4 RC16
- UltraVNC 1.0.4 RC14
- UltraVNC 1.0.4 RC13
- UltraVNC 1.0.4 RC12
- UltraVNC 1.0.4 RC1
- UltraVNC 1.0.3 RC6
- UltraVNC 1.0.3 RC5
- UltraVNC 1.0.3 RC4
- UltraVNC 1.0.3 RC3
- UltraVNC 1.0.3 RC2
- UltraVNC 1.0.3 RC1
- UltraVNC 1.0.2