Stats: 30,172 versions of 1,986 programs
Pick a software title... to downgrade to the version you love!
RAMDisk 3.5.130 RC 20 Change Log
- Configuration option added to disable creation of a backup image file.
- Image file is automatically compressed when saving to an NTFS file system. In addition to reducing the amount of disk space required, this also dramatically reduces image save/load times. (There is a configuration option to disable this if so desired.)
# Bug Fixes:
- Fixed uninstall issues under Windows 7.
- Fixed start menu items not being deleted when uninstalled.
- Improved multiple start reliability under Windows XP.