Stats: 17,768 versions of 690 programs
Pick a software title... to downgrade to the version you love!
Greenshot 1.0.6-2228 Change Log
* General: Added a dynamic destination picker
* General: Added a preview when using the window capture from the context menu (Windows Vista and later)
* General: Added color reduction as an option and auto detection for image with less than 256 color. When using reduction this results in smaller files.
* General: Added direct printing to a selected printer
* General: Added some additional logic to the IE capture, which makes it possible to capture embedded IE web-sites from other applications.
* General: Changed multi-screen capture behaviour, assuming that capturing all screens is not a normal use-case. Now default behaviour is to capture the one with the mouse-cursor. Also the user can select which screen to capture from the context-menu.
* General: Changed the configuration to use a .ini with some advanced features. Fixed settings can't be changed in the settings. Settings, quicksettings and the Greenshot icon can be disabled. (See greenshot.ini and our website)
* General: Added and update many languages, see our website for the whole listing!
* General: Now one can use the shift key to fix the mouse coordinates while capturing. If you press and hold shift only the first direction in which you move can be change, the other stays fixed.
* General: Added an expert tab in the settings, here some Greenshot behavior can be changed
* General: Added more complex options for the filename generation
* Editor: Added Ctrl/shift logic to the editor, hard to explain (see help) but hold one of the keys down and draw..
* Editor: Added a color picker in the color dialog.
* Editor: Added undo/redo
* Editor: Added effects: shadow, torn edges, invert, border and grayscale
* Editor: Added rotate clockwise & counter clockwise
* Editor: Added freehand tool, this makes it possible to draw some things freehand. Every "stroke" (mouse-down to mouse-up) is one "object" which can be manipulated: move, delete, change Z-order and change the properties like color and thickness.
* Editor: Added auto crop
* Plug-in: Added Confluence plug-in to attach captures to Confluence pages.
* Plug-in: Added JIRA plug-in to attach captures to JIRA tickets.
* Plug-in: Added OCR plug-in, if MODI is available you can capture text from the screen and place it on the clipboard. See our website on pre-requisites for the OCR functionality.
* Plug-in: Added External command plug-in can be used to export captures to some another application or script.
* Plug-in: Added Box.com plug-in uploads your captures to your account
* Plug-in: Added Dropbox plug-in uploads your captures to your account
* Plug-in: Added Flickr plug-in uploads your captures to your account
* Plug-in: Added Imgur plug-in uploads your captures annonymously or to your account
* Plug-in: Added Picasa-Web plug-in uploads your captures to your account
* Plug-in: Added Office plug-in with destinations for Excel, Outlook, Word and Powerpoint
* Bugs resolved:
- resolved so many bugs.