Stats: 17,484 versions of 690 programs
Pick a software title... to downgrade to the version you love!
Beyond Compare 3.1.10 Change Log
- Improved "Perl Scripts" definition of string.
* File Views
- Fixed thumbnail so it updates the viewport position immediately when rapidly scrolling.
* Folder Compare
- Fixed "Next/Previous Difference" so it doesn't skip archive files.
- Fixed "Copy to Folder" handling of "C:\" as destination.
- Fixed file sizes not to be displayed in scientific notation.
- Fixed crash when closing "FTP Browse" dialog while it's still loading folders.
- Fixed crash when loading an SFTP connection to SunOS.
- Fixed problems connecting through the DeleGate FTP proxy.
- Fixed support for parsing LynxOS FTP folder listings with contiguous files and IPC special files.
- Fixed setting timestamps on newer IIS FTP servers.
* Home View
- Fixed intermittent crash when deleting only remaining session.
- Fixed tooltip appearance on Vista/Windows 7 with theming enabled and customized ToolTip font.
- Fixed themed tooltips not to flash a yellow background on Vista/Windows 7.
- Fixed crash when opening new tab on Windows 7.
- Fixed tab control scrolling the active session tab into view.
- Fixed restoring window size/position when saving the previous values failed.
- Fixed Export crash after "Unable to save settings as" message shown.
- Added context help to various dialogs.
* MP3 Compare
- Fixed crash when unable to play files on some systems.
* Picture Compare
- Fixed "File Info" so it does not draw using selection colors.
- Fixed print preview handling of footers when there are multiple pages.
- Fixed Folder Compare reports to include path column when ignoring folder structure.
- Fixed Text Compare reports when one only one file has blank last line.
- Fixed Text Compare "Patch" reports (broken in 3.1.7).
- Fixed crash when writing report to file with "output-options:" set to "print-color" or "print-mono".
- Improved behavior when shared sessions file is on an unavailable network drive.
* Text Views
- Fixed handling of blank lines in grammar item lists.
- Fixed recalculation of comparison when inserted lines affect delimited grammar items.
- Fixed PDF comparisons of files with extended characters in their names (broken in 3.1.9).
* Text Compare
- Fixed search and replace handling of mixed line endings when they are compared.
- Fixed crash when completely deleting all visible text.
* Text Merge
- Improved error handling during loading of files.