Stats: 30,172 versions of 1,986 programs
Pick a software title... to downgrade to the version you love!
Inkscape 0.47 Change Log
* Timed autosave: no more lost work
* Spiro splines: an exciting new way to work with paths, fully supported in Pen, Pencil, and Node tools
* Auto smooth nodes: a new type of node that keeps the path as smooth as possible as you move it or its neighbors
* New modes in Tweak tool: pushing and jittering whole objects, scaling/rotating objects, deleting and duplicating using the "soft brush"
* Reworked, much more usable snapping system and a Snapping toolbar
* New path effects, including sketch, hatching, envelope deformation; effects can be stacked and assigned to groups
* A huge collection of preset filters in the new Filters menu
* New cairo-based PS and EPS export: improved quality, more features supported, fallback rasterization for filters and transparency
* Spell checker for text objects in a document
* Many new extensions: restacking, calendar, printing marks, cartesian and polar grids, interpolating attributes
* Optimized SVG code options, now with their own Preferences page
* Many other improvements, usability tweaks, memleak stops, and misc bugfixes