Stats: 30,171 versions of 1,984 programs
Pick a software title... to downgrade to the version you love!
Google Earth 184.108.40.2065 Beta Change Log
* Integrated Street View: In Google Earth 6, the Street View experience is now fully integrated. You can enter Street View either by dropping pegman in navigation controls or by zooming in all the way to ground level on places that have Street View.
* 3D Trees:Google Earth now has trees. You can enable trees by turning on the check-box next to the Trees layer under the 3D buildings layer folder. You can see trees in several places, and we will add trees to more places over time.
* Easy to use historical imagery:When you fly to an area where historical imagery is available, the date of the oldest imagery will appear in the status bar at the bottom of the screen. If you click on this date, you’ll instantly be taken back in time to view imagery from that time period.
* Ground-level navigation: In Google Earth 6, in addition to flying around features, you can now walk on the ground to explore either 3D buildings and trees or Street View imagery.
* 3D Measurements in Google Earth Pro:In addition to measuring distances and areas on the ground, you can now measure heights and widths of 3D building and distances from buildings to the ground.
# Other changes in Google Earth 6
* Tour Recorder Improvements:With Google Earth 6, the tour recording feature has been improved in several ways. The tour recorder now incorporates the activation of Sunlight, Street View, and Historical Imagery modes into the recorded tour. Additionally, the quality of the recording has been significantly improved, including better motion fidelity and better synchronization with sound recording.
* Earth on PowerPC Mac:We are discontinuing support for Google Earth builds that work on PowerPC Macs. Users of PowerPC macs can still use the Google Earth 5.2 version.
* Earth on OS X 10.4:We are discontinuing support for Google Earth builds that work on 10.4 version of Mac OS X. Users of this version of Mac OS X can still use Google Earth 5.2 version.
* Earth on Windows 2000:We are discontinuing support for Google Earth builds that work on Windows 2000. Users of Windows 2000 can still use the Google Earth 5.2 version.
* Linux Builds:Google Earth Linux binaries are now based on the Linux Standard Base. This improves the compatibility of Google Earth on different Linux distributions, but requires users to have Linux Standard Base installed on their system. If your Linux system does not have LSB, please install it using apt, yum, smart or up2date. As a side effect of moving to LSB, joysticks are currently unsupported.
# Issues Fixed
* Addressed issues related to slow internal browser and balloon performance
* Addressed issues related to broken images in balloons seen in Earth 5.2.
* Linux now handles KML in locales where the radix separator isn’t “.”.
* Linux fixes for Flash-induced crashes.
# Google Earth Plug-in and API Changes
* Updated API version 1.007
* New class KmlViewerOptions, to set global render state (Historical Imagery, StreetView, and Sun)
* Added ability to enable/disable street view in GENavigationControl
* Added ability to enable/disable automatic transition to ground level view in GEOptions
* Added ability to enable/disable 3d tree rendering through new layer LAYER_TREES
* Added altitudeOffset functionality to KmlLinearRing and KmlLineRing. This allows ability to set altitude for all vertices through a single function call.
* Added ability to enable/disable building selection through mouse input in GEOptions
* Added ability to enable/disable building highlight through mouse input in GEOptions
* Added copyAsLookAt() and copyAsCamera() conversion to KmlAbstractView
* Improved performance on Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
Google Earth 220.127.116.115 Beta Screenshots
Google Earth 6 Builds
- Google Earth 18.104.22.16815
- Google Earth 22.214.171.12444 (Beta)
- Google Earth 126.96.36.19913
- Google Earth 188.8.131.5214 Beta
- Google Earth 6.2.1
- Google Earth 184.108.40.20605 Beta
- Google Earth 6.2
- Google Earth 220.127.116.1101
- Google Earth 18.104.22.16857 (Beta)
- Google Earth 22.214.171.12438 Beta
- Google Earth 126.96.36.1997
- Google Earth 188.8.131.524
- Google Earth 184.108.40.2062 Beta
- Google Earth 220.127.116.118
- Google Earth 18.104.22.1687
- Google Earth 5.2.1 Beta
- Google Earth 5.1.3535
- Google Earth 5.1.3534
- Google Earth 5.1.3533
- Google Earth 5.1.3509 Beta
- Google Earth 5.1.3506 Beta
- Google Earth 5.0.11733
- Google Earth 5.0.1173
- Google Earth 4.3.7284 Beta
- Google Earth 4.3.7204 Beta
- Google Earth 4.3.7191 Beta
- Google Earth 4.2.0205
- Google Earth 4.2.0198 Beta
- Google Earth 4.2.0196 Beta
- Google Earth 4.2.0181 Beta
- Google Earth 4.2.0181
- Google Earth 4.2.0180 Beta
- Google Earth 4.1.7087
- Google Earth 4.1.7076
- Google Earth 4.0.2746
- Google Earth 4.0.2742
- Google Earth 4.0.2737
- Google Earth 4.0.2722
- Google Earth 4.0.2693 Beta
- Google Earth 4.0.2416 Beta
- Google Earth 4.0.2091 Beta
- Google Earth 4.0.2080 Beta
- Google Earth 4.0.1693 Beta
- Google Earth 4.0.1657 Beta
- Google Earth 4.0.1565 Beta
- Google Earth 3.0.0762
- Google Earth 22.214.171.124