Stats: 17,768 versions of 690 programs
Pick a software title... to downgrade to the version you love!
Adobe ImageStyler Latest Version
Select Version of Adobe ImageStyler to Download for FREE!
|Software Version||Release Date||Size|
|Adobe ImageStyler 1.0||Jun 24, 1998||14.70 MB|
Do you have software version that is not currently listed?Upload it now and get rewarded!
Need a software version that is not currently listed?Make a software request now!
Adobe ImageStyler Description
Adobe ImageStyler Features:
- Creating Objects--Create and customize graphics objects from shapes and text using familiar drawing and type tools.
- Pre-designed Styles--Apply pre-designed styles included in ImageStyler to objectsShapes & Styles, or combine up to 100 graphical attributes, such as colors, transparencies, and embossing, on up to 5 layers to create customized styles. The image to the right shows some shapes from the ImageStyler Shape palette with pre-designed styles that I applied to them.
- Editing Abilities--Edit any style attribute or object without changing the others you've already applied--objects and styles are always "live" in ImageStyler.
- Image Maps--Create navigational image maps (graphics that link to URL's when clicked) by associating URLs with graphical objects in a few quick steps.
- Linking Graphics--Link related graphics with handy aliases and any change you make to one graphic updates all the others.Export Palette
- Auto Layout--Use the Auto Layout feature to slice your composition on export, automatically producing table-based HTML pages that reference and reassemble images with pixel-level accuracy.
- Batch HTML Replacement--Design graphics templates and automatically apply them across your site using the Batch HTML Replacement command. Batch-replace dozens (even hundreds) of H1-H6 or class-tagged text with either styled text or graphics with text.
- Export Capabilities--In the Export palette, choose GIF, JPEG, or PNG formats before posting your graphics. As you create, see exactly what your Web layouts will look like online using the Preview in Browser command.
- Active Preview--With the Active Preview feature, interactively adjust your graphics' image quality to optimum file size for fast downloading.
- User Interface--Lower your learning curve with the intuitive Adobe-standard interface that ImageStyler shares with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe ImageReady, and Adobe PageMaker software.